Clamping the rifle to any standard tripod via our WEAVER (picatinny rail) Tripod Adapter is an attractive, fast and proven method of fixing the rifle in non-standard or disadvantageous positions such as knee, stand or other intermediate positions that may be considered.
Thanks to this gripping system the rifle becomes extremely stable and the shooter can much better eliminate the negative effects of a non-standard position, which would otherwise lead to instability and thus a bad hit or miss the target.
The tripod reduction is processed very precisely by CNC machines and the surface is treated with highly resistant colors CERAKOTE. Upon request, we can paint in any color from the official CERAKOTE offer.
The biggest advantage of the WEAVER (picatinny rail) adapter is its low weight, extreme speed and clamping force and the ability to mount it to any standard tripod with 1/4" or 3/8" screw size.
You mount simply and easily the adapter on any tripod "plate" that is a part of each tripod and you can start ...
- Speed, clamping force and low weight
- Suitable for both tripod screws (1/4 "or 3/8")
- High-quality and extremely precise workmanship on CNC machines
- Made of top quality aviation aluminum
- Easy to install and use
- External Dimensions 40x32x13 mm (1,575 x 1,260 x 0,512 in)
- Weight 50g (0.11 lb)
- Black (BLACK)
- 1 pc Tripod adapter WEAVER (picatinny rail)
The adapter is completely assembled and ready for immediate use.